NACCDO members value the opportunities to connect with peers in similar positions across the country. Beyond the learning experiences of the conference and webinars, they seek to share experiences and ideas and to discuss issues and challenges they have in common.
To better serve this need, NACCDO has established Affinity Groups in 13 focus areas:
- Annual Giving, E-Philanthropy and Pipeline
- Board Relations
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Planned Giving
- Special Events, Third Party & Peer to Peer
- Stewardship and Communications
- Corporate and Cause Marketing
- Major and Principal Gifts
- Prospect Management
- Foundation Relations
- Chief Development Officers
- Research Centers
Each group is chaired by a pair of NACCDO members working in that specific area. The groups vary in process and frequency of engagement, but most hold regular conference calls; many have online group communication, share documents and guides, and present at the conference.
More detailed information, including group descriptions and goals, group leader contacts and Request to Join links, can be found in the Members section.