NACCDO members value the opportunities to connect with peers in similar positions across the country. Beyond the learning experiences of the conference and webinars, they seek to share experiences and ideas and to discuss issues and challenges they have in common.
To better serve this need, NACCDO has established Affinity Groups in nine focus areas:
- Annual Giving / Direct Mail / Giving Societies
- Board Relations
- Planned Giving
- Special Events and Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- Services, Data, Donor Relations
- Stewardship and Communications
- Corporate Relations and Cause Marketing
- Major and Principal Gifts
Each group is chaired by a pair of NACCDO members working in that specific area. The groups vary in process and frequency of engagement, but most hold regular conference calls; many have online group communication, share documents and guides, and present at the conference.
Chairs and contact information can be found in the Members section.